Monday, June 17, 2013

Farewelling

Holy smokes. Can I just say that I love all of you that supported me and came to my farewell today? I am so stinking blessed! It was such an amazing day. I loved every second of it. Thank you to everyone that made it awesome. Today was another day that just confirmed to me that what I am doing is right. I am so grateful for the  spirit I felt, because it was the most wonderful thing EVER! I hope that all the people that were there felt it as well. Next stop: becoming a full-time missionary! Woohoo! I hope you enjoy the photos just as much as I did! :)

My nephew Creighton and I.

Is his mission badge not the cutest thing you've ever seen? "Elder Denney"

My good pal Austin Green.

MY SOCCER TEAM IS GORGEOUS.

Close pals, Ally and Shelb.

The best picture I could get with my big little bro.

Cute Tay Tay.

Cutest baby Dawson.

My sister Cassidy and I.

This could be one of those awkward sister/elder missionary photos.

Everyone deserves an Ann Flint in their life. 

FAREWELL everyone! This may be my last blog before I leave. If so, my mom will be taking it over and updating it every week with my letters/photos I send home! I love you all and want you to remember that our Heavenly Father loves us more than we could ever imagine! (But lets be real, I am sure this won't be my last post.)
P.S. My mom is the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment