Thursday, June 13, 2013

MY #1 FAMILY

WOOD

This is MY FAMILY. The people that have made it possible to be where I am at today! They are the first people I have to thank for all the support I have gotten on my choice to serve a mission. 
They are the #1 people in my life in every way!
#1 people I laugh with. 
#1 people I fight with.
#1 people I cry with.
#1 people I make fun of.
#1 people I drive crazy.
#1 people that drive me crazy.
#1 people that make me happy.
#1 people I love.
#1 people I am going to miss.

Left to Right: Clara, Me, Stetson, Channing, Cassidy
I love my brother and sisters and am going to miss them so much! I am so grateful for all the things they have sacrificed so that I could live my dream! I don't think any of them will sit through one more soccer game because they have been dragged to them their whole lives. I don't blame them haha. I am sad that I will miss 18 months of their lives, but I know that the blessings will be far greater! I want to wish my brother Stetson the best of luck in his senior season of football, I know he will tear it up. He will leave on his mission before I get home, so we won't see each other for a few years. I am going to miss my tall brown haired buddy.


I love my blonde haired sisters! They are beautiful. Each one of these girls has impacted my life in a different way. They are the best friends you could ever have. I have been blessed with the most amazing parents in the world. I am grateful for my dad and his willingness to support me in sports even though I was never up to going hunting/fishing with him like all of the rest of my siblings were haha! He is the one that has made it possible to allow me to get to where I am. My mom...is a saint. She has been my best bud my whole life, and that will never change! She does everything for me, and would be willing to do ANYTHING too. I am so lucky to have her. That is one question so many people ask me, "What are you going to do without your mom for that long?" I will have to figure it out. :) 


I am incredibly grateful for the knowledge I have that I will be able to be with my family FOREVER. Through Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, they have made it possible, and I will do everything possible to be able to be with Them again, with my family by my side!




No comments:

Post a Comment